The Leela School US – Enneagram Year, Part One
April 23 – April 27, 2017
This course is open to anybody interested in the Enneagram, as well as Leela School Students in their 2nd year.
Ego or Essence? The Enneagram of Liberation
Part One of the Leela School Enneagram Coach Certification Training
Being or Ego is the question facing all of us as we reflect on ourselves and awaken to our true nature. Are we acting out our egoic patterns of fixation or are we living a life of love and freedom?
The Enneagram of Liberation is a wisdom mirror, holding up a light to our deepest egoic movements and patterns. When subconscious patterns of behavior, emotions and thinking are brought into the light of consciousness, they lose their hold on us; we discover the capacity to be still, and can stop taking the world personally.
Our Founder, Eli Jaxon-Bear, discovered this powerful teaching in the 1980’s in Berkeley California, where he reset it from the context of personality to one of character fixation and then incorporated it into the Leela therapeutic model. Using it to bring insight and clarity to a client’s presenting issues and the deeper fixated subconscious drives, it allows the therapist to see beyond the surface effects, and go straight to the cause.
The multidisciplinary approach of The Leela School includes an Enneagram year, where students will discover their own fixation, leading to deeper personal insight, clarity and integrity, and in this way being more available as a true friend to clients and to the world. You will also become proficient at recognizing your client’s fixation, as well as learning how to work with the different fixations, using this insight therapeutically as leverage for profound seeing and understanding, and an appropriate intervention.
This five day course is a combination class for those who are already Leela School Students and moving on to the 2nd year, as well as anybody interested in the Enneagram. This part time, one year course in three parts will lead to a certification as an Enneagram Coach.
For additional information about the Leela School please visit www.leelaschool.org
For general information and accommodations questions please contact email@example.com
Chozu Tea Gardens
832 A St.
Ashland, OR 97520
- Check-In and Meeting Schedule
- Check-In: 5:30pm – 6:30pm Sunday April 23, 2017
- Daily Meetings:
- Sunday April 23: 7pm
- Monday April 24 – Wednesday April 26: 11am, 4pm and 7:30pm
- Thursday April 27: 11am
- Each Meeting lasts approximately 60-90 minutes with breaks in between
Event Cancellation Fee
50 dollars until 30 days before the retreat start date or the entire amount in case of cancellation within 30 days of the event start date.
Policies and further information
Certification, Mentor Sessions, and Delaying Certification
- Certification is not guaranteed. Your certification will be based on evaluations that are both objective and subjective in nature. Mentors and Students work very closely together so you will be well aware of the possibility of certification, and your chances of this by the end of the course year. If you take the course, and do not qualify for certification, but would still like to try again, you will need to retake the entire year.A discount will apply of 50% to retake the course, however full price for the 10 mentor sessions will be required.
- The Mentor Committee has full discretion to not allow a student to continue the training, or to advance in the school, at any time. Mentor committee will have the final say in certification of each and every student. Students are permitted to discuss any concerns they have with regards to their own certification outcome, however the Mentor Committee still has final say.
- Prior to the course, if notice is given more than 30 days before the retreat begins, full refund is given, less a $50 cancellation fee. After that no refunds are given. No refunds are given for Module 2 regardless if the sessions have been completed or not.
- Module 2 (mentor sessions and practice sessions) are a mandatory part of becoming certified. Feedback forms are necessary for certification to allow the mentors to evaluate you. If you take Module 2 then decide you do not want certification, or to continue with Part 3 of the course, no refund is given for unused mentor sessions. If you are extending your course work for any reason,the 10 mentor sessions must be completed within 8 months of starting Module 2.
- If you would like an extension and delay entry into Part 3 for certification, you need to apply formally for an extension. If the extension is granted, it will be up to the Mentor Committee’s discretion of what needs to be redone or completed prior to coming back in to the school at the later time. You may need to pay full price again for the remaining module/s. You will need a minimum of one mentor session per month, which will be paid for directly by the student to the Mentor. For example, if you have already used your 10 mentor sessions, but decide to delay certification until the following year, you will need to continue with Mentor sessions in order to be certified. These extra Mentor sessions will need to be paid for.
- In order to be considered for the Third Year of the School’s Leela Mentor or Teacher Certification program, you must be certified by the Leela School at all the other levels.
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.