The Leela School Australia – Waking Up From the Trance of Suffering Retreat with Eli
Advanced Skills for Being a True Friend
To Register or for more information, click here: Leela School
Waking Up From the Trance of Suffering:
Advanced Skills for Being a True Friend
December 3 - 7, 2020
This unique retreat with Leela School Founder Eli Jaxon-Bear will encompass the full range of therapeutic modalities offered by the Leela School in the service to waking up out of the trance of the ego. Advanced use of the Enneagram for insight and awakening, as well as advanced Ericksonian techniques for supporting each person at their own level.
“Every story has a happy ending. If you aren’t happy, your story hasn’t ended yet”
Tuition: $825 (AUD)
To register, please click here: Leela School
Mullumbimby Civic Memorial Hall
55 Dalley Street
Mullumbimby, NSW Australia
- Meeting Schedule:
- Thursday December 3rd: Opening Meeting 4pm (Check in between 3:00 and 3:30)
- December 4th, 5th & 6th: Three Meetings each day, 11am, 4pm and 7:30pm
- Monday December 7th: Last meeting, 11am
- Each meeting lasts approximately 60-90 minutes
Chozu Tea Gardens
832 A St.
Ashland, OR 97520
- Tentative Meeting Schedule
- Check-In and Meeting Schedule
- Check-In: 10:00am – 10:30am Saturday March 17
- Daily Meetings:
- Saturday March 17 – Tuesday March 20: 11am, 4pm & 7:30pm
- Wednesday March 21: 11am
Event Cancellation Fee
50 dollars until 30 days before the retreat start date or the entire amount in case of cancellation within 30 days of the event start date.
Policies and further information
Certification, Mentor Sessions, and Delaying Certification
- Certification is not guaranteed. Your certification will be based on evaluations that are both objective and subjective in nature. Mentors and Students work very closely together so you will be well aware of the possibility of certification, and your chances of this by the end of the course year. If you take the course, and do not qualify for certification, but would still like to try again, you will need to retake the entire year.A discount will apply of 50% to retake the course, however full price for the 10 mentor sessions will be required.
- The Mentor Committee has full discretion to not allow a student to continue the training, or to advance in the school, at any time. Mentor committee will have the final say in certification of each and every student. Students are permitted to discuss any concerns they have with regards to their own certification outcome, however the Mentor Committee still has final say.
- Prior to the course, if notice is given more than 30 days before the retreat begins, full refund is given, less a $50 cancellation fee. After that no refunds are given. No refunds are given for Module 2 regardless if the sessions have been completed or not.
- Module 2 (mentor sessions and practice sessions) are a mandatory part of becoming certified. Feedback forms are necessary for certification to allow the mentors to evaluate you. If you take Module 2 then decide you do not want certification, or to continue with Part 3 of the course, no refund is given for unused mentor sessions. If you are extending your course work for any reason,the 10 mentor sessions must be completed within 8 months of starting Module 2.
- If you would like an extension and delay entry into Part 3 for certification, you need to apply formally for an extension. If the extension is granted, it will be up to the Mentor Committee’s discretion of what needs to be redone or completed prior to coming back in to the school at the later time. You may need to pay full price again for the remaining module/s. You will need a minimum of one mentor session per month, which will be paid for directly by the student to the Mentor. For example, if you have already used your 10 mentor sessions, but decide to delay certification until the following year, you will need to continue with Mentor sessions in order to be certified. These extra Mentor sessions will need to be paid for.
- In order to be considered for the Third Year of the School’s Leela Mentor or Teacher Certification program, you must be certified by the Leela School at all the other levels.