The Leela School Australia- True Friend Immersion
Date: März 1, 2020 – März 12, 2020
New Class is open for enrollments.
Register Here: leelaschool.org
The Leela School of Awakening
True Friend Immersion 12 Day Retreat
March 1 - 12, 2020
New Class open for enrollments.
This is the first part of a one year course, offered in three modules. The foundation of this course is to be a True Friend, for yourself and the world. Discovering a silent mind and an open heart, you will be supported in waking up out of the trance of egoic identification.
Based in non-dual insights and the clinical hypnosis certification program Eli ran for many decades, you will absorb and learn different skills for being an awakened guide in the lives of those around you, whether it is family, friends, or clients. Discovering what it means to be a True Friend for yourself and others, you will experience what this means in a practical way, living in the world in skillful harmony.
As part of this immersion course, we will use Eli’s unique insight into what he calls the Enneagram of Character Fixation (very different from the more commonly used Enneagram of Personality). Seeing the fixated structure of ego in ourselves, our relation- ships, and our clients will cast the world in a completely new light. Insight into the structure of our own character fixation assists in the discovery of our true character, and the difference between ego and essential self.
This course can be taken as the first part of the one year Leela School course, or as a stand alone retreat.
Professional Certification available for 2nd year students. This class is led by Leela School teachers.
Tuition: $1500 (AUD)
*For Returning Students only, if you refer and bring with you three or more new students who pay in full for Module 1, you can attend Module 1 for free. If you bring in 1 or 2 new students, you would pay 1/3 off or 2/3 off tuition respectively.*
Register Here: leelaschool.org
Mullumbimby Civic Memorial Hall
55 Dalley Street
Mullumbimby, NSW Australia
Sunday March 1st: 4pm Meeting (Check in and Registration beginning 3pm)
Monday March 2nd - Wednesday March 4th: Three Meetings daily, 10am, 1:30pm and 4pm
Thursday March 5th: 10am Meeting only
Friday March 6th: 4pm Meeting only
Saturday March 7th - Wednesday March 11th: Three Meetings daily, 10am, 1:30pm and 4pm
Thursday March 12th: 10am Meeting only
Each Meeting lasts approximately 90 minutes, with breaks in between
Temple Byron Yurt
46 Melaleuca Drive
Byron Bay, Australia
- Check in will be held from 11am – 11:30am April 26th
- Daily Meetings
- Thursday April 26th: 12pm and 3:30pm
- Friday April 27th – Monday May 7th: 10am, 1pm and 3:30pm daily
- Tuesday May 8th – Last Meeting at 10am
- Day Off scheduled for May 1st
- Session will last 1 ½ – 2 hours.
Event Cancellation Fee
50 dollars until 30 days before the retreat start date or the entire amount in case of cancellation within 30 days of the event start date.
Policies and further information
Certification, Mentor Sessions, and Delaying Certification
- Certification is not guaranteed. Your certification will be based on evaluations that are both objective and subjective in nature. Mentors and Students work very closely together so you will be well aware of the possibility of certification, and your chances of this by the end of the course year. If you take the course, and do not qualify for certification, you will need to retake the course to be certified. We have discovered that to fully integrate the skills learned in this True Friend Immersion course, it takes at least two years, so we encourage everyone to be open to attending this course for two consecutive years.
- The Mentor Committee has full discretion to not allow a student to continue the training, or to advance in the school, at any time. Mentor committee will have the final say in certification of each and every student. Students are permitted to discuss any concerns they have with regards to their own certification outcome, however the Mentor Committee still has final say.
- Prior to the course, if notice is given more than 30 days before the retreat begins, full refund is given, less a $50 cancellation fee. After that no refunds are given. No refunds are given for Module 2 regardless if the sessions have been completed or not.
- Module 2 (mentor sessions and practice sessions) are a mandatory part of becoming certified. Feedback forms are necessary for certification to allow the mentors to evaluate you. If you take Module 2 then decide you do not want certification, or to continue with Part 3 of the course, no refund is given for unused mentor sessions. If you are extending your course work for any reason,the 10 mentor sessions must be completed within 8 months of starting Module 2.
- If you would like an extension and delay entry into Part 3 for certification, you need to apply formally for an extension. If the extension is granted, it will be up to the Mentor Committee’s discretion of what needs to be redone or completed prior to coming back in to the school at the later time. You may need to pay full price again for the remaining module/s. You will need a minimum of one mentor session per month, which will be paid for directly by the student to the Mentor. For example, if you have already used your 10 mentor sessions, but decide to delay certification until the following year, you will need to continue with Mentor sessions in order to be certified. These extra Mentor sessions will need to be paid for.
- Upon successful certification, it is a requirement of the Leela School to undertake supervision sessions with a Leela School mentor or teacher. A minimum of one mentor session for every 6 client sessions given for a twelve-month period.
- There is a compulsory certification fee that is listed on the price sheet.
- Certification is limited to a two-year period. To re-certify, 30 hours of continuing education courses are required with supporting documentation. This can include attending any Leela School or Leela Foundation event, paid mentor sessions, or attending any related course.
- In order to be considered for the School’s Leela Mentor or Teacher Certification program, you must be certified, and have attended a minimum of two full years of True Friend Immersion.
If any of these points need clarification please contact The Leela School.