The Leela School US
Enneagram For Awakening, Module 2
Module 2 is an online module consisting of a full Enneagram Retreat at Esalen Institute as well as a complete section of Enneagram exemplars, from each fixation and sub-type, explaining and demonstrating their fixation, with recorded insights from Eli and Staff.
The multidisciplinary approach of The Leela School includes an Enneagram year, where students will discover their own fixation, leading to deeper personal insight, clarity and integrity, and in this way being more available as a true friend to clients and to the world. You will also become proficient at recognizing your client’s fixation, as well as learning how to work with the different fixations, using this insight therapeutically as leverage for profound seeing and understanding, and an appropriate intervention.
This is completed on your own time before Module Three starts on September 16, 2019 in Ashland, OR.
Tuition: Online plus 5 Mentor Sessions: $725
For Additional information about The Leela School, please visit https://www.leelaschool.org
There are no refunds for Module Two.
Policies and further information
Certification, Mentor Sessions, and Delaying Certification
- Certification is not guaranteed. Your certification will be based on evaluations that are both objective and subjective in nature. Mentors and Students work very closely together so you will be well aware of the possibility of certification, and your chances of this by the end of the course year. If you take the course, and do not qualify for certification, but would still like to try again, you will need to retake the entire year.A discount will apply of 50% to retake the course, however full price for the 10 mentor sessions will be required.
- The Mentor Committee has full discretion to not allow a student to continue the training, or to advance in the school, at any time. Mentor committee will have the final say in certification of each and every student. Students are permitted to discuss any concerns they have with regards to their own certification outcome, however the Mentor Committee still has final say.
- Prior to the course, if notice is given more than 30 days before the retreat begins, full refund is given, less a $50 cancellation fee. After that no refunds are given. No refunds are given for Module 2 regardless if the sessions have been completed or not.
- Module 2 (mentor sessions and practice sessions) are a mandatory part of becoming certified. Feedback forms are necessary for certification to allow the mentors to evaluate you. If you take Module 2 then decide you do not want certification, or to continue with Part 3 of the course, no refund is given for unused mentor sessions. If you are extending your course work for any reason,the 10 mentor sessions must be completed within 8 months of starting Module 2.
- If you would like an extension and delay entry into Part 3 for certification, you need to apply formally for an extension. If the extension is granted, it will be up to the Mentor Committee’s discretion of what needs to be redone or completed prior to coming back in to the school at the later time. You may need to pay full price again for the remaining module/s. You will need a minimum of one mentor session per month, which will be paid for directly by the student to the Mentor. For example, if you have already used your 10 mentor sessions, but decide to delay certification until the following year, you will need to continue with Mentor sessions in order to be certified. These extra Mentor sessions will need to be paid for.
- In order to be considered for the Third Year of the School’s Leela Mentor or Teacher Certification program, you must be certified by the Leela School at all the other levels.