This is a 10 day course for helping professionals
This is the first class leading to a certification in Psychotherapy. The one year part-time course, is offered in 3 modules leading to a Certificate in Psychotherapy. Besides teaching you how to be a successful therapist, this course is also ideal for anyone seeking a deeper insight into their own psychological movements and patterns. It is an assistance to those who are already practicing as a health professional, offering fundamental insights as well as skilful means to add to your existing practice. By the end of the first year you will be able to set up a successful private practice.
For brochure, enrollment form or more information regarding The Leela School Certification Program, go to https://www.leelaschool.org
Tuition: € 1300
The meetings will be held in English.
Registration & Information in Europe
Annette de Brueijs: Amsterdam@leelaschool.org
This is a non-residential retreat.
To arrange for accommodation you can use the following links:
Sat May 27 – Sat June 3:
Centrum De Roos
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Centrum De Roos
Sun June 4 – Mon June 5
de Holland Manege
1054 GT, Amsterdam
Direction to Centrum de Roos (Entrance via Vondelpark)
From all directions: Ring A10, exit S106 (Osdorp), S108 (Amstelveen) or S109 (RAI).
Follow the signs for Centrum en Museumkwartier. Parking:There is paid meter parking in the area around De Roos until 24:00h. (Only on Sundays parking is free.)
There is also a Q-park parking garage (Museumplein) across from the Concertgebouw, which is open 24 hours.
– Lines 2, 3, 5 or 12 and get off at tram stop Stedelijk Museum.
– Line 16 and get off at tram stop Concertgebouw.
– Line 145, 170 or 197 and get off at bus stop Stedelijk Museum.
Event Cancellation Fee
50 dollars until 30 days before the retreat start date or the entire amount in case of cancellation within 30 days of the event start date.
Policies and further information
Certification, Mentor Sessions, and Delaying Certification
- Certification is not guaranteed. Your certification will be based on evaluations that are both objective and subjective in nature. Mentors and Students work very closely together so you will be well aware of the possibility of certification, and your chances of this by the end of the course year. If you take the course, and do not qualify for certification, but would still like to try again, you will need to retake the entire year.A discount will apply of 50% to retake the course, however full price for the 10 mentor sessions will be required.
- The Mentor Committee has full discretion to not allow a student to continue the training, or to advance in the school, at any time. Mentor committee will have the final say in certification of each and every student. Students are permitted to discuss any concerns they have with regards to their own certification outcome, however the Mentor Committee still has final say.
- Prior to the course, if notice is given more than 30 days before the retreat begins, full refund is given, less a $50 cancellation fee. After that no refunds are given. No refunds are given for Module 2 regardless if the sessions have been completed or not.
- Module 2 (mentor sessions and practice sessions) are a mandatory part of becoming certified. Feedback forms are necessary for certification to allow the mentors to evaluate you. If you take Module 2 then decide you do not want certification, or to continue with Part 3 of the course, no refund is given for unused mentor sessions. If you are extending your course work for any reason,the 10 mentor sessions must be completed within 8 months of starting Module 2.
- If you would like an extension and delay entry into Part 3 for certification, you need to apply formally for an extension. If the extension is granted, it will be up to the Mentor Committee’s discretion of what needs to be redone or completed prior to coming back in to the school at the later time. You may need to pay full price again for the remaining module/s. You will need a minimum of one mentor session per month, which will be paid for directly by the student to the Mentor. For example, if you have already used your 10 mentor sessions, but decide to delay certification until the following year, you will need to continue with Mentor sessions in order to be certified. These extra Mentor sessions will need to be paid for.
- In order to be considered for the Third Year of the School’s Leela Mentor or Teacher Certification program, you must be certified by the Leela School at all the other levels.